Saturday, July 17, 2010

(Almost A Complete) Family Picture



We went to the Point Defiance Zoo today with *almost* our entire family.  It is *almost* because we are missing Trish’s family, but since they live in Idaho, and it isn’t that easy for them to trek to Tacoma for a day, we won’t hold it against them!
We all had a great time!  Watching the kids enjoy all the sights was a blast for us all to enjoy.  It was so great to get the little kids together because they play so well together and just have an overall great time!

We all met at the zoo in the morning and spent a few hours there, then we left the zoo and had a nice picnic lunch at Owen Beach, then returned to the zoo to finish looking at all the exhibits.

I’ll post more pictures from the day *hopefully* later this week.

(On a side note:  I wore SPF 50 sunscreen and I still burned the bejeesus (sp?) out of my skin…my poor, part-albino skin just can’t hold up for very long to the sun’s powerful rays!  Poor me!)

No comments: