Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunny Sunday Evening...



Sometimes I just don't know how he does it all!  While I am at work "bringing home the prosciutto" my wonderful husband gets the exhausting task of "rearing our child" as well as cooking/cleaning/running all household errands, etc.  Today was no exception either.  Mr. Man had dinner ready when I walked in the door from work and as soon as we were done eating he immediately headed outdoors to mow the lawn!

Meanwhile...




Parker is excited to see his Daddy outside and thinks this lawn mowing business is pretty exciting stuff!  Don't worry Parker...Your Daddy can't wait to show you how to mow the lawn, but just remember that your Daddy is meticulous about his lawn care so pay attention to how he wants it done!

...And you Maya...




Is there anything I can do for you?  Anything?  Anything at all?

No comments: