Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Bet You Wish You Had a Birthday Present This Cool...


It's been almost a YEAR since I was given just about the COOLEST birthday present of all time!  Not every one gets a brand spanking NEW niece, but me, I guess I'm just cool like that...if that's what the cool kids say...not too sure because I've never been one though.  A cool kid, that is.  Anyways, getting carried away here...back to the subject on hand:

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT IS ABOUT TO TURN 1!!!

Which means I'm about to turn quite a bit more than 1...

But we won't worry about that now...

What we will worry about is...what do you get your birthday present when she turns 1?  Or does she get something for you?  I'm not quite sure...is this the gift that keeps on giving?

Hmmm...I'm pretty sure it's my turn though...

So, what to get her?

I might just have to sleep on this one!

G'Nite

No comments: